Ever been lost?
Ever felt completely alone?
Feel like your
What are you dreaming of?
You see a mirror
Casting reflections of me and you
What do you see?
pure and true?
Dreamed you're an angel
Attempting to find a way
Feel I could stay here
See the dream unfold as it
Sometimes I feel
That there's no where to run and hide
Look again and wonder why
See all my fears come up inside
then I feel
Then I feel
Can you hear the song she sings?
Do you feel the joy it
You'll want to tell her
Tell her how you feel
Make time to thank her
Only you can make it real
Feel like I've
Many times before
You were a muse and I was the Shepard
Looking for more to explore
Look to the heavens
I could find
Its alright I got some arrows
I only hope you're here tomorrow
So I could feel
So I could
(This is based on the 2/23/01 version)
Many thanks to Satyen Thaker for these lyrics!
19 total appearances
- 02/09/2000 Elk Horn Ballroom - Sun Valley, ID
- 12/29/2000 Oregon Convention Center - Portland, OR
- 02/16/2001 The Fillmore - Denver, CO
- 02/20/2001 Dobson Arena - Vail, CO
- 02/23/2001 Austad Auditorium @ Val Browning Center - Ogden, UT
- 03/03/2001 Wiltern Theatre - Los Angeles, CA
- 03/10/2001 Warfield - San Francisco, CA
- 03/16/2001 Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver, BC
- 04/14/2001 The Backyard - Austin, TX
- 04/20/2001 Fox Theatre - St. Louis, MO
- 04/30/2001 House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
- 07/10/2001 Westfair Amphitheatre - Council Bluffs, IA
- 07/19/2001 Wolf Trap - Vienna, VA
- 07/30/2001 Navy Pier - San Diego, CA
- 08/07/2001 Mt. Shasta Ski Resort - Mt. Shasta, CA
- 10/28/2001 Landmark Theatre - Syracuse, NY
- 11/06/2001 Landmark Theater - Richmond, VA
- 11/12/2001 Philips Center for Performing Arts - Gainesville, FL
- 04/08/2002 Bronco Bowl - Dallas, TX